1. All Images on the SWFL Stock Photo website are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaties. SWFL Stock Photo and/or the various artists who provide content and/or Images to SWFL Stock Photo ("Submitters") own all rights, including the copyrights in and to the Images. SWFL Stock Photo and/or its Submitters reserve all rights in and to the Images not expressly granted to you by the terms of this license. Your rights to use any Image are subject to this license agreement and are conditioned upon your payment to SWFL Stock Photo for your use of the Images.
2. A mandatory credit line and copyright notice must accompany every image. Credit line shall be in the form of: the Photographer's name / SWFLSTOCKPHOTO.COM - Failure to include complete credit line and copyright will result in 50% surcharge.
3. Moral rights are not waived. The Publisher/Client may not use any SWFL Stock Photo image in a way that might be deemed defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, obscene, immoral, pornographic or that violates the subject's right of privacy or publicity.
4. By this Agreement, SWFL Stock Photo grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use and reproduce Images in the following ways, subject to the limitations set forth herein:
a) On web sites, provided that no Image is displayed at a resolution greater than 800 x 600 pixels;
b) As toolbar skins, screensavers and mobile phone "wallpaper" for your own personal, non-commercial use, not for resale, download or distribution;
c) As prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for your own personal, non-commercial use and display, not for resale, download or distribution;
d) As a single hand painted reproduction (not as a printed reproduction) on canvas or other material to be used as decoration and not resold;
e) In coordination with opt-in email marketing. However, Images cannot be used in connection with unsolicited email - or linked from unsolicited email and no Image may be reproduced or used more than 250,000 times;
f) On letterhead and business cards, pamphlets, brochures, catalogs and on pop up and/or panel displays for use in conventions and trade shows, provided that no individual Image is reproduced more than 250,000 times in the aggregate;
g) In the artwork for the packaging of any product provided that the print and/ or manufacturing run does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
h) Incorporated into software as a background image or splash screen, provided that the Image or any digital files containing the Image cannot be unincorporated from the software and further provided that the manufacturing or duplication run(s)of such software (including downloads of such software) does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
i) In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for television and/or internet broadcast, and theatrical display only where the intended audience will consist of fewer than two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) viewers;
j) In multimedia presentations and incorporated into film and video for distribution and/or sale in the home video market, provided that the manufacturing or duplication run (including downloads) of such home videos does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
k) As CD or DVD cover art and/or artwork, provided that the manufacturing or print run of such CDs or DVDs (including downloads of such artwork) does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
l) As part of editorial or advertising copy in magazines, newspapers, books, book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such magazines, newspapers, books , book covers, textbooks, editorials and directories does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate;
m) In eBooks, including multi seat license electronic textbooks, provided that the number of potential seat licenses or end users is fewer than two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) in the aggregate; and
n) As advertising posters for use in promoting the sale of other products (as opposed to promoting the sale of the prints, posters, etc. containing the Images), provided that such prints and/or posters and/or other reproductions combine words and an Image or Images and further provided that the print or manufacturing run(s) of such posters does not exceed two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) copies in the aggregate.
5. In the event that you create a derivative work based on or incorporating one or more Images, all rights in and to such Images shall continue to be owned by SWFL Stock Photo or its Submitter(s), subject to your rights to use such Image(s) pursuant to the terms and limitations set forth herein.
6. All other rights in the Images are expressly reserved by SWFL Stock Photo for itself and its Submitters.